Wednesday, March 5, 2008

conflict...

It's not hard to eat healthy anymore. I'm past the point where I feel like I am denying myself. I feel like I'm not doing enough. I had a set back this week. I was on my period. Not only was I crabby, but incredibly bloated. The scale told me I didn't lose anything this week. I did really well too. I'm hoping this week goes a lot better and I don't give this up. This is very important to me.

I haven't allowed myself to buy any new clothing until I get down to my June goal- 40 pounds. Since, I've been dreaming of clothing. My ultimate dream is to be able to shop at Anthropologie. I want to own a dress from Anthropologie. Being able to wear a dress from there for my shower would be the ultimate dream come true.

Photobucket
(Anthropologie dress)

It's very hard to love fashion and be fat. I have tons of skinny friends that can wear whatever they want, and they buy boring clothing. I'm so jealous!

No comments: