Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Fell off the wagon.

So I lost about 20 pounds since October & just realized (when I stepped on the scale), that I gained it all back.  Awesome!  So, it's time to get back on track.  Justin & I have been going through some difficult things & you tend to go for comfort foods when you're feeling down.  Now that it's finally starting to get nice out & the farmers market will be open soon, hopefully we'll be excited about eating healthy again.  

I started weight watchers back up again because it worked the best at helping me remain focused on a goal.  I've really noticed how many unhealthy things I've eaten lately because of it.  When I go to sleep at night, my stomach growls because I'm used to eating much more during the day.  I ate a tuna melt sandwich for lunch yesterday & as a result of that, had to eat 100 calorie popcorn for dinner.  

We also are kind of poor right now because of taxes, so it'll be interesting to go grocery shopping on a very limited budget.

No comments: