Monday, April 14, 2008

The Pudding Diet.

I'm going to start a new diet like Jared from Subway. It's called the Pudding diet... you eat pudding every single day and lose weight. Justin & I have discussed how fat free/sugar free pudding has been a very large factor in our weight loss. Not only does pudding taste delicious, but it is only 1 or 2 weight watcher points, depending on the pudding. Now, I'm not saying you should just go eat pudding for every meal. But, if you eat healthy foods all day, a cup of pudding really makes you feel like you've had a tasty treat and it keeps you sane. Recently I've been buying the fat free devils food pudding and eating it with strawberries and light whipped cream... this is fantastic & yummy. I recommend it highly.

So far I've lost 25 pounds.

No comments: