Sunday, December 13, 2009

I have changed.

Days like this I realize how my eating habits have changed. I'm about to go to bed & I've realized that I've only eaten one meal today. This morning I wasn't hungry when we left, so I just had a cup of coffee. Then after the photo shoot I was starving so Justin & I went to Flat Top. I made two bowls of veggie stir fry & some fake chicken. Dinner time rolled around and I wasn't hungry, I was still stuffed. The old Maggie would of ate because "it's breakfast time" or "it's dinner time" even if I wasn't hungry. I'm kinda proud of this. Anyone who is overweight knows what it feels like to never really feel full. You have to learn how to recognize when you're body is fully, especially when you just overeat all the time. Learning to only eat when you're hungry is new to me.

No comments: