Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Yay!

Down 8 pounds from my first post New Years weigh in on the 3rd. That's really good considering it is my womanly time of the month. I usually gain weight around then.

It's also been really easy getting back into the swing of things. I think the fact that I feel better, helps me continue doing it. I love the fact that I don't wake up with heart burn, or that my skin is amazing. I like putting on a shirt in the morning & not feeling bloated. I like the fact that I can almost wear a size 14 regular pair of jeans. I love that I can't buy a new pair because 16's are too big. That's pretty good considering the largest pair of pants I have ever owned is a woman's 28 plus. It's those tiny things that keep me on track. I'm getting a bio picture taken of me in February while in California, for my website. I have a $100 gift certificate from Anthropologie that I'm going to spend on an outfit for that. I'd like to drop another 10 pounds, at least... 20 would be nice, for my trip. I'll keep working on it.

No comments: