Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Something Positive.

Today I went to the "lady doctor". I haven't been since well before I was married because I didn't have health insurance. It was so nice to have the doctor have a really positive response to seeing my weight written down on paper next to my old weight. She was proud of me. I even had nurses congratulate me & ask me how I did it. It makes it all worth while knowing that not only do I look better... the more important thing is that I am a lot healthier now. It also made me realize that I need to do it... to lose these last 50 pounds. It's been SO HARD!

I totally went to my friend's house and ate a chorizo taco. The only difference is that new Maggie got a Styrofoam container of 2 chorizo tacos, beans and rice and only ate one taco & not all the beans and rice.... old Maggie would of polished that puppy off. It was still gross of me to eat it at all. It sure was delicious!

Okay, I need to stop being gross.

No comments: