Thursday, April 29, 2010

Jogging & Goals

I've decided the only thing that will keep me on track is setting a goal. My goal is 50 pounds by October. We've decided to take a little vacation then. It will be the end of wedding season & pre-holiday season... my favorite month & perfect for a mini vacay. We'll probably end up in San Francisco again because I LOVE that city & want to move there... so until that becomes a reality (if ever) I will just visit once a year. If we do end up going there, it will be twice in 2010.

50 pounds is my ultimate goal. I will be 150 pounds then. Perfect weight to me.

I know I can do it. That's about 10 pounds a month. If I stick to my calories & up the exercise it will be a piece of cake. Easier said then done of course.

I've kinda been into jogging lately. I still have a mini fear of public humilation when it comes to jogging though. I really don't want anyone looking at me. I REALLY enjoy it though. Load my iPod shuffle w/ some fun songs & jog away. I'm so antsy & it really helps to clear my mind. Lets hope I stick to it!

No comments: