Monday, April 5, 2010

The Things I love

www.livestrong.com

The Livestrong.com "My Plate" application. It allows me to keep track of calories as well as my workouts. I also like that it will keep track of your weight as well as your measurements. It's really fantastic & has helped me get back into the swing of things.

The Jackie Warner, Power Circuit Training DVD.



This video is almost an hour long & I feel like it works every single muscle in my body. I was sore for 3 days after I tried it for the first time. I pair it w/ Biggest Loser Cardio Max or a Jillian Michaels video for some cardio. I just LOVE it.



Such a GREAT podcast. I listen to it while I'm photo editing. It's hosted by 2 women. One woman lost a large amount of weight & the other is a body builder. They talk about various health related topics from what foods to eat or how to start running... I think it's really inspiring.



I am a REALLY big coffee drinker & I like sweet coffee. One thing I refuse to give up is half & half. So, I buy the fat free half & half. It still makes my coffee really creamy. The Splenda coffee flavors are soooo good. I've had mocha, hazelnut, caramel & vanilla... the mocha is by far my favorite.


This Recipe for Gingery quinoa salad w/ apples, peas & coconut. It is quite possibly the most delicious thing I have ever made. When I made it before, Justin and I ate it as dinner but I think I'm going to try making it with some baked fish. Quinoa is incredibly filling!

No comments: