Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Back... again!

OK, enough of this. It's time I lose the last 50 pounds to reach my goal of 150 pounds. I have many motivating factors behind this.

- I'm going to Costa Rica in June to visit my friend who has been living there for almost 3 years now. I haven't gone to visit her yet because I refuse to wear a bathing suit in public.

- I've wanted a half sleeve tattoo for the longest time but I refuse to get a tattoo on my fat arms. I've already even talked to my tattoo artist and everything. Time to get this going.

- I want to have a baby. I know I'm at a better weight right now then I was at 300 pounds to conceive a child, but I am still at high risk. I would like to have a child before I am 30 but in order to do that I need to lose these last 50 pounds.

So far our entire house is doing so well. My brother in law Ben & friend Alex are getting married in the fall of 2012. They both want to lose weight so as an entire house we've decided to do it together (we all live together in 1 big house). It's been so great having double the amount of support I had the first time around. Everyday Alex & I work out together. We switch it up. We rotate between Jillian Michaels, Biggest Loser, Pilates, Yoga & Jackie Warner. On days I am in Indiana doing laundry or visiting, I jog on the treadmill for a mile. We all track our calorie intake on livestrong.com & consult each other about what we ate during the day & work together to make our dinners healthy. It's kind of amazing to live with a giant support team. We've all lost weight already. I refuse to get on the scale until February 1st because I don't want to know how much I gained over Christmas. I let myself go a little more crazy then usual. 2010 was a bad year for me but I'm looking positively at what new adventures 2011 will bring.

No comments: