Sunday, February 27, 2011

194.



I lost a couple more pounds. The scale is still not moving as much as I'd like it to. It's not reflecting how hard I am working. I am working much harder then the first time I lost weight & it's a lot harder to lose. I took this photo in a fitting room to send to my sister & ask for her opinion on whether or not I should buy it. I think I look like I've lost weight in this photo. I think that I must be losing inches and not pounds. I'm just going to keep trying & not give up. On Tuesday I am going to the Y to meet up w/ someone who works there. She is going to set me up on her workout plan & give me a little advice on what I should be doing. I hope that helps. I think that I need to add more strength training to my workout because I have 0% muscle mass. I read that women do not burn as many calories as men because they have less muscle mass. I wish it were as easy to lose weight as it is to gain it!

No comments: