Monday, March 28, 2011

Eating Clean + Weights

I've been trying to eat a lot more clean lately. I feel like switching that part of my diet up is going to help my body lose weight faster. No more sugar free pudding cups!

It's amazing how beautiful your food is when you eat cleanly. I look at my prepared meals and think, "wow how pretty". My breakfast remains the same because it was always very clean. One Siggi's yogurt w/ some blueberries & Fiber One cereal. I put about a tablespoon of honey on top of that as well to sweeten it. Lunch has always been hard for me. I work from home so I have a plethora of options. Lately I've been baking a piece of fish and layering it on top of salad. Today I did a flounder filet w/ paprika on top of a bed of greens, walnuts & peas. It was so pretty! I also had half of a grapefruit as an afternoon snack.

I've also successfully cut out caffeinated coffee from my life. My husband is kind of amazed by that. I drink decaf now & not as much as I did before.

I've been doing more weight training along with cardio. I need to join the gym but I haven't gotten around to it yet. Soon I will!

My body feels good, so that's what I'm going to focus on the most. If I keep up with it, I know the pounds will drop.

No comments: