Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Journaling.

How did I gain 2 pounds? I'm hoping it's muscle cause I feel amazing! I feel thinner & clothes fit better. I have been working out daily with a set of dumb bells, so my guess is that it's muscle.

I started logging my food again today. I'm trying to experiment with how my body reacts to food. If I end up losing a good amount of weight one week, I can look back at what I ate & try and repeat it.

I'm trying to stick around 300 calories per meal w/ 100 calorie snacks in between. That seems healthy.

For breakfast I made my smoothie. I was amazed to see that it had 30 grams of protein in it. That's a lot! I had it directly after my weights workout, and am going to try and continue that trend. I could drink this smoothie everyday for the rest of my life, it is that delicious.

1 cup frozen fruit (I use strawberries that I picked)
1/2 cup plain Greek yogurt
1/2 cup coconut milk
1 dropper of Stevia
1 scoop 365 Whey Protein Powder
1 scoop Super Grass Chocolate Powder

Soooooo gooooood. It comes to about 300 calories, 4 grams of fat, 7 grams of fiber and 30 grams of protein. It's very good for you too!

Tonight after dinner I'm going to make Justin do a looooong workout with me. He's in for a world of hurt.

No comments: