Monday, June 6, 2011

Clean Eating Week 3

So, the first 2 weeks of clean eating went well. I've lost some weight & feel a lot better. I made it through 3 parties without eating sugar and then last night I caved in. A friend of Justin's got him some chocolate covered caramel apples as a gift. We put them in the freezer to hide them. You know, out of sight our of mind. Last night we had friends over to get dinner & watch The Killing. We went to a Mexican fusion restaurant in Oak Park & ate out on the patio. I did good. I got the salmon which came with roasted corn, asparagus and sweet potatoes. It was delicious. When we got home we took the caramel apples out to share with our guests. I didn't have any intention of eating them. Then, when our guests left & the apples were sitting there on the counter I grabbed a piece... then I went back for another... and another... and another. Finally I yelled to Justin "get rid of these before I eat them all" and he said, "throw them away!". I feel bad throwing away a gift like that, but in the garbage they went.

I felt really guilty for cheating on my diet. I got a tummy ache shortly after & woke up with heart burn.

This week is week 3 & I have decided to add a little more exercise in to jump start my weight loss. I did 30 minutes today. Anything counts. I felt like I was going to die.

No comments: