Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Photographs.

Every week Robin takes a test photo of me at the wedding. I have a small collection of them now. I'll have to dig through and find the photos from when I weighed a lot more. Here are two recent ones. I still have a hard time realizing that that's me in those photos. My silhouette is a lot more slender than it used to be. Having these photos makes me want to keep going.

I've never been the person who hates having their photo taken. I know what I look like. I know that every single day everyone sees what I look like. I think that people who hate having photos taken of themselves are just denying the flaws they see in themselves, that they refuse to work on.




Me at the Palmer House, getting ready to shoot a ceremony.



Me (center) at the River East Art Center, pretending to be the Bride & Groom. Chrissy is pretending to be the drunk guests holding sparklers above their heads. It makes for a pretty shot. But it sure it rather dangerous.

No comments: