Wednesday, August 26, 2009

That's it.

I've made hardly any progress in the last year. I'm sure it has to do with the stress of moving out & paying bills. It also has to do with the fact that I work from home & it takes a lot of effort for me to get up & get things done. It's not like I eat terrible. I still eat good. I cheat a lot more often & haven't been counting points lately. Lets just say I've figured out how to maintain my current weight. Which I guess is good, but I'm not happy with my current weight.


I now weigh 197. Before I started this weight loss shenanigans, I weighed 275.

My goal would be to weight 150. I think I can obtain that.

All I need to do is start blogging again, keep track of my points & stop going out to eat! It's not that hard. I did it before. I know I can do it.

No comments: