Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Finally!

Back down to 196 again today which makes me feel a lot better. I did cardio for 45 minutes today. I am going to try and stick to cardio, lose fat & then worry about toning after I get down to my goal weight. I did pretty good today- I didn't count points but I'm pretty sure I stuck to around what I get.

- Weight Watchers Bagel & Weight Watcher Cream Cheese
- Coffee w/ splenda
- About 1 cup of the Rockin' "Chicken" Pot Pie recipe from Hungry Girl
- Sugar Free Pudding cup mixed with 1/2 of a cup of Fat Free Pumpkin Pie Yogurt (I love the sour of yogurt mixed with chocolate)
- VitaRain Water (from Costco, sugar free)
- Clementine
- 1 Pt. String Cheese stick from Weight Watchers
- Subway for dinner
- rest of the puddin' pumpkin pie yogurt mixture from earlier and finishing the VitaRain Water

So, not so bad... plus the 45 minutes of cardio, pretty good day.

No comments: