Hit it... why am I not losing weight? Is my body just comfortable here? I've worked out almost every day for 2 weeks. I've been eating really good. Yesterday I slipped and ate some pierogi's, but seriously that's not bad, especially with all this working out.
Oh well, just keep going... I keep telling myself, just keep going.
- 1 Weight Watchers bagel w/ Weight Watchers cream cheese.
- Coffee w/ splenda coffee sweetener & fat free half & half.
- sugar snap peas and hummus
- 1 sugar free pudding cup
For dinner I'm making the Hungry Girl Cookbook Kickin' Chicken Pot Pie... although I am using fake chicken, instead of real chicken.
- Boca fake chicken strips
- 3 cups frozen veggies (peas, corn, carrots & green beans in my instance)
- 1 can cream of mushroom soup, 99 percent fat free
- low fat philsbury cresent rolls.
I've heard this recipe is very yummy... I'll probably add some garlic and other seasonings as well, but it sounds like it'll be good.