Monday, November 23, 2009

WALL.

Hit it... why am I not losing weight? Is my body just comfortable here? I've worked out almost every day for 2 weeks. I've been eating really good. Yesterday I slipped and ate some pierogi's, but seriously that's not bad, especially with all this working out.

Oh well, just keep going... I keep telling myself, just keep going.

Today's intake:

- 1 Weight Watchers bagel w/ Weight Watchers cream cheese.
- Coffee w/ splenda coffee sweetener & fat free half & half.
- sugar snap peas and hummus
- 1 sugar free pudding cup

For dinner I'm making the Hungry Girl Cookbook Kickin' Chicken Pot Pie... although I am using fake chicken, instead of real chicken.

- Boca fake chicken strips
- 3 cups frozen veggies (peas, corn, carrots & green beans in my instance)
- 1 can cream of mushroom soup, 99 percent fat free
- low fat philsbury cresent rolls.

I've heard this recipe is very yummy... I'll probably add some garlic and other seasonings as well, but it sounds like it'll be good.

No comments: